Famous as the iconic poster girl of Luis Bravo's international sensation Forever Tango, Miriam Larici has been dancing since the age of 5, having been trained in classical Ballet, jazz, modern dance, acrobatics, Flamenco, social and stage Tango.
In addition to Tango shows, Miriam has performed in Broadway hits such as 42nd Street and Me and My Girl, and was a dancer in the feature film Mambo Kings.
She has choreographed numerous stage productions of her own, and has both taught in and organized many tango festivals around the world.
Recently, with her new partner Leonardo Barrionuevo, Miriam won first place in the NBC series Superstars of Dance, and was a featured guest on the Today Show.
Leonardo Barrionuevo has a background in contemporary dance, jazz, and partnering for stage, as well as social Tango. He has performed in and choreographed Tango shows throughout Argentina, Europe and Latin American. He is also an accomplished competition dancer, and a current member of the cast of Forever Tango.
• Saturday, May 2
- Contrabody work for a perfect Embrace in Close or Nuevo Styles (Beg/Int)
- Elegant turns for social Dancing (Beg/Int)
• Sunday, May 3
1-3PM: 2-hour Intensive Boleos Workshop
- Lead for Boleos & contraboleos / Women's technique to relax your legs for any kind of Boleo (Int)
• Tuesday, May 5
7-8:30PM: Tango Nuevo
- Colgadas & volcadas (Int/Adv))
8:30-10PM: Spice Moves
- Lapizes, Enrosques & Adornos (Int/Adv)
* $115 entire series
Watch a sample video of Miriam & Leonardo:
Info: Sarah La Rocca - email@example.com
* FOR PRIVATE LESSONS, EMAIL MIRIAM AT MIRIAMLARICI@CS.COM *